We are announcing the launch of a new Youth Employment Skills (YES) programme in London designed to help local 16-24 year-olds start training, work or an apprenticeship.
Commissioned by the Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund, it will deliver YES to young adults who are not currently in employment, education or training, and who aren’t claiming Job Seeker’s Allowance or on the Work Programme.
Programme Eligibility – Social Emotional Mental Health
Meets programme specific eligibility criteria:
• Legally resident in the UK
• Legally allowed to take paid employment.
• Young Londoners aged 16 to 24.
• Not in Employment, Education or Training (NEET)
• Have social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs
See the flyer here:
Find out more here:
Find out more about our service
T: 0208 735 4770