This project will provide individually-tailored support for Londoners aged 16 to 24
with Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND), who are Not in Employment,
Education or Training (NEET) and require intensive assistance to achieve sustained
education, training, or employment results.
Programme Eligibility – Physical disability or long-term health condition
Meets programme specific eligibility criteria:
• Legally resident in the UK
• Legally allowed to take paid employment.
• Young Londoners aged 16 to 24.
• Not in Employment, Education or Training (NEET)
• Physical disability or long-term health condition
Find out more about our service