Do you want to find out more about the threats of far-right extremism?
Southall Community Alliance (SCA) has arranged three workshops about the realities and dangers of far-right radicalisation within our communities. SCA is working with Ealing Council and ‘Small Steps’ to deliver activities that raise awareness of these threats.
The workshop will cover issues such as:
- Vulnerabilities around far-right recruitment
- Social media and radicalisation of young people
- Tackling far right narratives
- Monday 21st January – Centre for Armenian Information and Advice 105A Mill Hill Road, Acton, London, W3 8JF
- Tuesday 26th February – Northolt Library, Church Rd, Northolt UB5 5AS
- Tuesday 26th February – Southall Town Hall, 1 High Street Southall, UB1 3HA
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE FREE