Directions West London is an integrated employment and pastoral support project, providing a range of employment related and personal development support interventions.
Action West London is working as a member of the Directions West London Partnership to support individuals who are:
- Aged 19 to 25 and unemployed or economically inactive for at least 6 months
- Over 25 and unemployed or economically inactive for at least 12 months
- Living in Ealing, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Brent, Richmond-upon-Thames
If you meet the criteria above you could be eligible for up to 60 hours employment support with a personal advisor, followed by up to 6 months in-work support.
The project will help you gain personal and occupational skills
- Employability and skills assessments
- Vocational/employment specific training
- Pre-employment training
- Work experience
- Health workshops
- Personal skills development
- Employer engagement
- Employment mentoring
- In-work support
We particularly welcome anyone needing special support e.g. vulnerable women, lone parents, people from an ethnic minority background, people in substance recovery or homeless, disabled people etc.