About our client
Our client love what what they do and have fun! What makes them so special is our culture – the way they are, the way they behave and the way they support each other. They are hard-working, but above all else they are a family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, they would love you to join us! Our client want everyone to feel welcome and their colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
£9.03 per hour after training, £7.68 per hour after training if you’re under 18
For this 8 hour a week position, we need you to be available Saturday 5am to 6pm and Sunday 8am to 5:30pm
You’ll fit right as a Team Member if you;
- Are committed to recommending and selling our products to customers
- Go the extra mile to make sure every customer leaves with a smile
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- Are a great team player – respectful and appreciative towards our Clients Family
- Are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Some customer service experience always comes in handy, although it’s not essential as they will support you with great training.
What we can offer
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, our client have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of.
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service)
- Plus, much more!
They love to see their people flourish and go as far as they want to with their careers with the company. So, if you want to progress further in your retail career and become a junior manager, they will support you every step of the way.
What you’ll do
Team Members are the face and voice of the business, engaging with customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience, whatever the weather!
You’ll be part of a team that loves putting the customers first in all that they do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing much-loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
It’s not an easy role, it can be tiring and pressurising, especially during key trading hours such as breakfast and lunch time service. But, of course, it’s also very rewarding, being surrounded by friendly and welcoming people and a great team, there’ll be time for some fun along the way!