THE ROLE & BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Follow the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Service) Framework
- Assist with the implementation of activities
- Be available to travel to nurseries in your area to help staff
- Use initiative and be consistent
- Communicate with parents / carers about the day to day needs of the children by fostering parental involvement and encouraging positive parenting skills.
- Assist children in acquiring self-help skills including dressing, feeding, toilet training and an awareness of personal hygiene.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Employee of the month – £10 gift card
- Excellent pay rates