Apply Soon! Closes 22nd of February.
You will learn to:
• Manage construction crews
• Inspect ongoing work
• Ensure adherence to state and local codes
• Arrange for relevant/necessary equipment
• Keep project costsat or under budget
• Must have CSCS card at general operative level
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be hard working and able to work under instruction and show initiative.
• Ideally will have knowledge of dry lining trade, although not essential
• Will be trained in all aspects of dry lining supervision and undertake relevant NVQ to attain relevant CSCS supervisors card
The pay is £8-12/hr (depending on experience), 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.