Up to £10.50 depending on experience + cash and credit card tips. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Sommelier passionate about food and wine and striving to create memorable dining experiences for our guests to join our talented front of house team at Louie. You will support the Head Sommelier and Assistant Head Sommelier in the running of the Wine Department, providing a highly efficient and effective service.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in a high-end and fast-paced restaurant
• Good knowledge of wines and spirits
• Outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Drive and energy
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Team player
• A proactive approach with high attention to details
• An understanding of exceptional levels of guest service
• Immaculate presentation
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to diffuse tense situation and resolve conflicts
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced restaurant
Here’s are a few perks:
- 50% off F&B for friends & family
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Awards and incentives
- Opportunities for progression with our international partner
- Training and Development
- Uniform and meals on duty
- Pension contribution
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Our client have gained international recognition for both its dining and drinking experience and received outstanding press coverage from renowned media. They have one of the most talented and unique team in our business who consistently bring our vision to life, and they encourage unique personalities, passion and creativity.
Experience in hospitality is not required. Our client values development and offer a great training and development Program.