Main Purpose of Job:
• To work to the highest standards in the preparation of vehicles for sale or otherwise, as directed.
• To develop excellent working relationships with your co-workers and colleagues in order to work at your optimum in your given tasks.
• To create customer confidence in the company by ensuring a professional and outstanding vehicle valeting and preparation service.
• To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency when coming into contact or communicating with customers
• To take direction about the work to be done, from Sales Manager, Stock Controller or other designated person.
• To adhere at all times to the time frames for the work to be done.
• To move vehicles safely to the designated bays.
• To ensure that all vehicles are driven carefully and considerately at all times.
• Not to leave vehicles in any undesignated place.
• Not to leave vehicles unlocked or in any way unsecured at any time.
• To valet vehicles to the standard expected by the Manufacturer, Sales Manager and Stock Controller.
• To ensure that all fuel receipts are correctly coded and handed in on a daily basis.
• To carry out such other car cleaning or driving duties as may be from time to time required.