About our client
Our client love what what they do and have fun! What makes them so special is our culture – the way they are, the way they behave and the way they support each other. They are hard-working, but above all else they are a family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, they would love you to join us! Our client want everyone to feel welcome and their colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
For this 30-35 hours over 5 days a week position, we need you to be available to work a rotational 5am till 12noon or 12noon till 7pm Monday to Sunday. Early & late shifts and weekend working will be on a rota basis.
You’ll fit right as a Supervisor if:
- You have had some team supervisory experience in a similar customer focused retail environment.
- Are able to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
- Your honesty, hard-work and leadership abilities will inspire your team to deliver great results and provide a consistently brilliant customer experience.
- You’re supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You bring your natural flair for team work, whilst enjoying management responsibility and of course, have lots of fun along the way!
What we can offer
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, our clients have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of.
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes.
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off their food.
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
- Plus, much more!
If you’re interested in progressing within the company, we have some fantastic development programs for Supervisors who are passionate about retail and would like to progress to Shop Manager, and we’ll support you to maximise your potential.
What you’ll do
Supervisors are at the heart and soul of our clients shops. Working closely with the manager and team, their Supervisors make sure the customers have a great visit every time they come into a shop. As well as some of the more practical tasks such as food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver the fast and friendly service the company is famous for.
Retail Supervisors are responsible for managing the shop when the Shop Manager isn’t around; as second in command, Supervisors really are our shop managers’ right-hand person.