About our client
Our client love what what they do and have fun! What makes them so special is our culture – the way they are, the way they behave and the way they support each other. They are hard-working, but above all else they are a family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, they would love you to join us! Our client want everyone to feel welcome and their colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
£9.27 per hour, paid weekly
Permanent- We have various shifts and contract sizes available to suit your requirements.
You’ll fit right as a Senior Team Member if you:
- Have had some experience in a similar retail environment
- Would like to take the next step towards a career in Retail Management
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- A great team player – respectful and appreciative towards each other
- Are friendly, honest and hard-working, and enjoy some fun at work
For this role, some supervisory experience always comes in handy although it’s not essential as our clients will support you with great training.
What we can offer
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, our clients have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of.
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes – Be the Supervisor of the future!
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off food.
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
- Plus, much more!
We love to see people flourish and go as far as they want to with their careers with the company. So, if you want to progress, our clients have some brilliant in-house training programs to support you to go as far as you want to.
What you’ll do
Senior Team Members are at the heart of the team, supporting with the management of their shop at key times of the day. They take responsibility of the shop for a few hours a day, either at opening or closing time, handing over to or from shop management.
When opening the shop, it’s all about working with the team to ensure our much-loved products are ready for our customers and the shop is set up to the highest standard. A close down shift means getting the shop ready for the next day; cleaning, stock counting and cashing up. This is where your passion to deliver a fantastic shopping experience for customers, and a great place to work for your team really comes in.