Main purpose of job:
To assist in the production process and packing of frozen pizza dough, gluten-free pizzas, or any other task delegated by a Production Shift Manager or Supervisor. You will be working in a small and experienced team in various roles, starting from pallet stacking of 13 kg boxes, learning how to prepare various types of dough and operate bakery machinery as you progress.
• Responsible to: Production Manager/Production Shift Manager
• Liaison with: Production Supervisor, Director and other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mixing, shaping, freezing and packing of dough into boxes.
• Preparing, mixing, cooking, freezing and packing of gluten-free products.
• General help in the warehouse and production on a requirement basis to help build boxes, assemble customer orders ready for dispatch, rotate stock and tidy the warehouse, clean the staff rest room.
• To perform the cleaning of all production areas and to adhere to COSHH, QA and Health and Safety guidelines and relevant legislation at all times.
• To ensure all machinery is used correctly and safely and to report any problems to management in a timely fashion.
• To rotate and gain experience within all the fields involved in the production of pizza dough, gluten-free and olive marinating and packing facility.
• To be a role model for colleagues and promote Business Ethical Values and Culture. To promote teamwork approach in both teams managed and within the Supervisor team.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the business requirements of the company.
2pm to 10 Monday- Friday (8 hours shifts)
With 2x Pay for overtime on weekends (if needed)