Our clients are looking for hard working, passionate and qualified individuals to start working ASAP at our “Outstanding” After School Club. .
Working hours: 15 per week, 3.00-6.00pm, term time only. (There is the opportunity to work full days during the school holidays, when the club is open 8am-6pm.)
Expected start date: ASAP
- To provide a stimulating safe environment for young children, support with developing both social and academic skills, support other members of the team, be a company ambassador, work with your team.
- Plan, prepare and implement play programs that develop learning and social skills in line with Ofsted requirements ensuring quality childcare.
- To act as a key person to safeguard and develop the learning experiences of children and communicate this with parents.
To support the manager and company to ensure compliance with regulators whilst being part of a team professional.
Major duties and responsibilities
1. To assist the Manager in the day-to-day operation of the After School Club.
2. Assist in organising and the implementation of safe, creative and fun play activities/games.
3. To assist in the preparation and running of the team games, sports, arts and crafts activities in order to provide a varied safe and stimulating play environment both indoors and outdoors.
4. To consult with the children and encourage involvement in the planning of day-to-day activities.
5. To ensure that the Club security and safety regulations are implemented by all users, children, parents and staff.
6. Work constructively and professionally with colleagues ensuring clear and open communication with the staff team, as well as develop a relationship with parents.
7. To contribute to the planning, prepare nutritional snacks for the children; ensure that snack times are a time of pleasant social sharing and orderly. Also, ensuring that medical, allergy and dietary requirements are adhered every day.
Qualifications/Experience: 2-3 years’ experience of working in a childcare environment or with children Level 2 or 3 CACHE childcare qualification (or working towards one or willing to train towards this).
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
Salary: £7.50 to 9.00 /hour depending on age and experience.
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.50-£9.00 per year