We are also looking for a packing operative, that work in a production line to pack produced foods.
• Learning and operating and monitoring machinery safely and carefully.
• Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
• Following health and safety procedures.
• Perform other production-based tasks when required.
• Ability to be quick and efficient.
• Ability to follow instructions and focus on completing goals.
• Desire to learn and take on responsibility
• Able to work in a team (however, production area is often quite noisy, therefore it may not be a very social role).
• Physical stamina as work may include lifting some heavy objects and standing for long periods of time
• Mon-Fridays (10:00 – 18:30)- times may vary slightly depending on the day’s working progress. Sometimes Saturdays.
• Pay: £9.00 up, raises depending on experience and performance.