- To work as an integral part of the Procurement team to ensure the procurement of subcontracts are in line with programme and Works Information requirements.
- To ensure subcontract orders placed demonstrate value for money and are reconciled against budget and margins enhanced through negotiation and value engineering.
- Ensures all procurement activities are delivered in a way that supports the project objectives and reflects best practice.
- Ensures the P2P process is adhered to.
- Assists in the managing and development of key subcontractor relationships.
- To assist senior members of the procurement team to achieve the required objectives.
- Production of reports as required by senior team members.
- Under the guidance of senior team members assists in the procurement of subcontracts ensuring that the procurement processes are adhered to.
- Operation of the COINS materials ordering system.
- Carry out subcontractor assessments at regular intervals.
This role will require previous experience of procurement processes within a construction related environment.
|Job Category||Administration, Construction|