We are looking for a responsible team member to work in a frozen food production line and help maintain the smooth running and delivery of our products on a daily basis. Your work will be focused on using machinery for the production of frozen foods.
• Working with ingredients such as flour, raw meat and vegetables.
• Learning and operating and monitoring machinery safely and carefully.
• Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
• Following health and safety procedures.
• Perform other production-based tasks when required.
• Ability to be quick and efficient.
• Some understanding of English is preferred, as we must give training on Health and Safety issues.
• Experience in food production is desired but not necessary.
• Ability to follow instructions and focus on completing goals.
• Desire to learn and take on responsibility
• Able to work individually (production area is often quite noisy, therefore it may not be a very social role).
• Physical stamina as work may include lifting heavy objects and standing for long periods of time
• Mon-Fridays (10:00 – 18:30)- times may vary slightly depending on the day’s working progress. Sometimes Saturdays.
• Pay: £9.50 up, raises depending on experience and performance.