We are currently recruiting a select number of unqualified staff to help support the teams in our nurseries. Candidates will ideally have experience of working with young children and a passion for early years. These roles are for a fixed term of 6 months.
As an Early Years Assistant you will deliver the EYFS through child led activities, where you will be able to use your fun, creative flair and provide excellent, engaging learning opportunities for the children.
- Experience in an Early Years setting is desirable
- A passion for helping with children’s development
- Proactively implement safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Be able to support the management team to meet all Ofsted requirements and to ensure that these are always maintained
- A positive and proactive attitude to work
- A team player who uses their own initiative and who thrives working in a busy and exciting environment