Apply Soon! Closes 22nd of February.
Dry Liners build internal walls in residential and commercial structures. They use plasterboard panels to reduce cost and weight and also to make the walls easier to move or remove. Dry Lining is a modern method of construction and once qualified, you’ll be in high demand. Many dry liners are self-employed and work as subcontractors. Some set up their own companies.
• Must have CSCS card at general operative level
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be hard working and able to work under instruction and show initiative.
• Ideally will have knowledge of dry lining trade, although not essential
• Will be trained in all aspects of dry lining supervision and undertake relevant NVQ to attain relevant CSCS supervisors card
Pay is £8-12/hr (depending on experience) 40 hours a week Monday to Friday.