We are also looking for a kitchen assistant/ chef to join a new canteen.
They will be trained in food preparation, and given recipes to cook large quantities of food, sometimes with larger industrial cookers. Job will also include cleaning and sanitizing workspaces.
• Previous experience in a canteen like environment
• Food safety certificate preferred
• Ability to take the initiative, and work independently.
• Have a desire to learn and develop cooking abilities.
• Mon-Fridays (09:00 – 18:00)- hours may be negotiable.
• Pay: £9.50 up, depending on experience and performance.