We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Barback to join our talented front of house team. You will play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the bar assisting the team in all aspects of service.
No previous experience required.
What are we looking for?
• Engaging personality
• Drive and energy
• Motivation to learn and develop new skills
• Passion for food and beverage
• Team player
• A proactive approach with high attention to details
• Strong organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• An understanding of exceptional levels of guest service
• Ability to follow instruction and complete assigned tasks with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Immaculate presentation
Here’s are a few perks:
- 50% off F&B for friends & family
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Awards and incentives
- Opportunities for progression with our international partner
- Training and Development
- Uniform and meals on duty
- Pension contribution
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Our client have gained international recognition for both its dining and drinking experience and received outstanding press coverage from renowned media. They have one of the most talented and unique team in our business who consistently bring our vision to life, and they encourage unique personalities, passion and creativity.
Experience in hospitality is not required. Our client values development and offer a great training and development Program.